Today is the last day of the semester so if you need to get things in to me...today would be a good day!
"Do or Do not...there is no try"
Sage words from Yoda...so:
In the words of Yoda, “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
so...“Failing is the path to the dark side. Failing leads to repeating. Repeating leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
The schedule for the day is C-AG-D-A-B
C Block Law 12 - Today is day two of your exam which sees you complete the written answer case study section. You have assignments due today...please do not give me any "My dog ate my homework" or "My computer crashed with all my work on it" excuses. Turn in your work today please. All of your exam marks will be posted outside of room 611 by Thursday. Please remember if you are interested in Law, there is a link on the Social Studies section of the G.P. Vanier school website that will give you career options for Law in BC and Canada.
D & B Blocks Social Studies 10 - Today you have the block to work on your self-reflection piece connected to your Family Heritage assignment.
- What did you learn about daily life in past generations (your family) here in Canada?
- What did you learn about migration (including the reasons people came to Canada or moved within Canada), the experience of traveling in generations past and the struggle to adjust to life in Canada?
- What was the most interesting thing you found out about your family that you did not know before?
- What did you learn about genealogy?
- How was your family's experience similar to or different from others?
- What skills did you develop through this project?
A Block Criminology 12 - Today you have your final quiz in Criminology. After, we'll wrap up Catch Me if you Can and you can get your social order crime questions completed and submitted to me.